A tasty, complete muesli mix for dogs, Dr John Flake with Chicken is the perfect diet for light activity, maintenance and resting dogs, providing balanced nutrition with every meal.
Containing reduced protein of 18% from high quality chicken, with 7% fat, Dr John Flake is a complete and balanced dog food diet, with crunchy biscuits and tasty, toasted wholegrain flakes. Suitable for all adult and senior dogs, it supports healthy skin and coat condition, healthy digestion, healthy teeth and strong joints, with essential vitamins and minerals to keep your dog in their best condition.
- A delicious and complete recipe for dogs in light activity, maintenance or resting
- A balanced and complete diet with 18% protein and 7% fat
- Supports healthy teeth and gums, skin and coat condition, digestion and more
- Keeps your dog’s joints strong, mobile and active
- With essential vitamins and minerals to support all round health
- A crunchy muesli-style mix with toasted wholegrain flakes and crunchy biscuits
- High in fibre supporting healthy digestion and a healthy gut
- Suitable for all adult and senior dogs
- No artificial nasties or added sugars or salts
- VAT free in the UK
Wheat, maize, poultry meal (11% chicken), chicken fat, chicken gravy, minerals, linseed, yeast, yucca extract
Crude Protein 18%, Crude Oils and Fats 7%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 6%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.