Made with a delicious combination of healthy, hypoallergenic ingredients, Dr John Hypoallergenic Chicken with Oats is made with easily digestible ingredients, free from ingredients commonly known to trigger or initiate reaction or sensitivity.
Designed for sensitive dogs, providing a complete and balanced recipe to keep them healthy and happy every day, Dr John Hypoallergenic Chicken with Oats is suitable for all breeds of adult and senior dogs, with a healthy source of quality protein and essential fats, as well as a crunchy base of oats and barley. Highly palatable and rich in chicken, it helps to support working and active dogs that have sensitive stomachs and digestive systems, and can be fed dry, mixed with a wet food or soaked in gravy or water for a softer consistency and increased palatability. It is also enriched with key vitamins and minerals to support overall health, condition and bodily function, and gives your dog everything they need to get through the working day ahead.
- A complete and balanced hypoallergenic recipe for sensitive working dogs
- Made with wholesome oats and barley, with 26% chicken and essential fats
- A delicious meaty recipe, free from wheat, beef, soya, egg and dairy, common ingredients that can cause reaction or sensitivities
- Designed to help support working dogs, without causing irritation or digestive discomfort
- With linseed providing essential omega fats, supporting healthy skin and coat condition
- Highly palatable and easily digestible
- Provides slow release energy to keep your working dog active throughout the day
- Can be fed dry or moistened to your dog’s preferred consistency, enhancing the natural aroma of the kibble
- No artificial nasties, or added sugars or salts
- VAT free recipe
Barley, poultry meal (26% chicken), maize, chicken fat, oats (4%), chicken gravy, vegetables (4% peas), minerals, linseed, yucca extract.
Vitamin A 12,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu/kg, Vitamin E 110 mg/kg, Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) 40 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 267 mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.35 mg/kg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 145 mg/kg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 377 mg/kg, Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 90 mg/kg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 4.45 mg/kg
Crude Protein 21%, Crude Oils and Fats 10.5%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 6%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.