A nutritious recipe to support puppies from working breeds, Dr John Puppy contains high quality protein and essential ingredients to encourage healthy growth and development.
Ideal for all puppies of working and sporting breeds from weaning upwards, Dr John Puppy is designed to support optimum condition, and provide your young pup with everything needed to develop into a strong, healthy, fit and active working dog. It features an optimum blend of omega 6 and 3 from linseed and fish oils, supporting cognitive development, healthy skin and coat, a healthy heart and more, and is rich in 30% chicken, whole grains and prebiotics to keep your pup in tip top condition.
- A nutritious, healthy recipe for puppies
- Ideal for working and sporting breeds, from weaning upwards
- Formulated with 30% chicken for high quality protein
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Rich in essential nutrients, providing complete nutrition for young pups
- Features an optimum blend of omega 3 and 6 from natural sources, supporting various aspects of your puppies health and development
- With chicken fat for essential energy, and prebiotic FOS to help support a healthy, strong digestive system
- A fantastic starter diet for puppies from working and sporting breeds
- With key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support optimal health
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- VAT free (UK)
- Available in 2kg or 10kg bags
Poultry meal (50% chicken), wheat, meat meal, chicken fat, maize gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil (0.7%), FOS (0.35%), minerals, linseed, yucca extract.
Vitamin A 12,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu/kg, Vitamin E 110 mg/kg, Copper (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) 40 mg/kg, Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 267 mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.35 mg/kg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 145 mg/kg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 377 mg/kg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 90 mg/kg, Antioxidants 4.45 mg/kg.
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Oils and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Crude Ash 7.5%.
Safety Notice: Always read serving instructions before use, as well as composition and safety/storage instructions. Not suitable for human consumption. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health using this product please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately, or contact us for our assistance. While every care is taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated or packaged in alternative packaging, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, as well as physical packaging of the product compared to the image shown. You should always check and read the product label prior to use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our Dr John range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.