Delicious, crunchy snacks for your dog, our Natural Duck Feet are simply air dried, EU sourced duck feet, with no artificial nasties, grains or gluten, suitable for all breeds.
Simply air dried to lock in all the natural goodness and flavour, our Natural Duck Feet are perfect for daily treating, and are a great alternative to chicken feet for those intolerant or needing a change! They are crunchy and delicious, great for ckeeping teeth clean and also great for supporting healthy joints, mobility and energy. They provide a natural source of meat and bone, perfect for adding to DIY and BARF diets, and come weighed to order right here in our warehouse, priced per 200g.
- Delicious, all natural 100% duck feet
- Simply air dried to lock in natural nutrition, scent, texture and flavour
- Packed with beneficial natural nutrition, including a rich source of protein, essential amino acids and key minerals to support good health and condition
- Provides a rich source of essential fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin supporting healthy skin and coat condition, healthy joints and active mobility
- An irresistibly crunchy chew, supporting natural feeding, promoting dental health and satisfying chewing instincts
- ZERO NASTIES – No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Grain and gluten free, ideal for dogs with sensitivities or allergies
- Simply air dried, providing an irresistibly chewy texture sure to satisfy and get tails wagging
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour and quality
- Sold and weighed per 200g, bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Composition: 100% duck feet.
Analytical Constituents: TBC
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.