We could get all technical on you, but you’re here for the facts. Why feed Golden Turmeric Paste? The key info is below!
How could turmeric benefit your pet?
There are various health benefits to Golden Paste that apply to both the human body and bodies of animals including dogs, cats and rabbits. Some of these include:
- Topical anti-fungal effects
- Rapid healthy healing of wounds
- Significant reduction of itchiness in the skin of humans, horses and dogs
- Improvement of nail and hair quality, as well as a deepened coat colour in horses and dogs
- Fertility improvement, with chicken egg production, as an example, improving by 30%
- Increased metabolic rate and normalisation of blood glucose, blood pressure and alertness
- Mood lifting
- Blood sugar reduction and increase in insulin sensitivity assisting with the control and maintenance of Type 2 diabetes
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection
- Defends the body against cancer in multiple ways
- Inhibits the breakdown of cartilage
- Anticoagulant, inhibiting abnormal blood clot formation
A naturally healing formulation with key ingredients, Golden Turmeric Paste is made by The Golden Paste Co, suitable for dogs, cats rabbits and other pets. It uses on the highest quality ingredients, with ZERO grains, added sugars, artificial nasties and salts, and passes various regulations (including NOPS, UFAS, HACCP and BRC) to ensure the highest standards for production, making sure you get the most out of every dose.
A ready to use formula which makes a great supplementary addition to your pet’s diet, Golden Turmeric Paste features the unique ingredient, curcumin, a natural product that is one of the most effective superfoods for pet and human health. It has been developed based on extensive research into the health benefits of turmeric for people and animals after Janine Kell, founder of The Golden Paste Co, required a natural remedy for her young horse in 2014 who was suffering with joint stiffness. She began feeding a home-made Golden Paste to her cob following this research, which lead to The Golden Paste Co being established and today finds them now being a leading manufacturer of innovative turmeric based supplements for people and animals.
The Golden Paste Co only use the highest quality ingredients to blend their Golden Turmeric Paste ensuring quality and benefits to your pets health.
- Turmeric – Their turmeric is not irradiated or steam treated, preserving the key components. The curcumin levels vary between 5% and 0.82% for maximum results.
- Coconut Oil – They use only cold pressed and organic coconut oil to ensure the very highest quality
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Complete with “the mother” apple cider vinegar includes compounds such as quercetin
- Black Pepper – The Golden Paste co crack their own black pepper before adding it to their paste ensuring the freshest blend of ingredients
- Ceylon Cinnamon – They use true (ceylon) cinnamon as this has a lower level of coumarin in
Credit: Turmericlife.com.au – The “Golden Spice” turmeric has been reversed and used in religious ceremonies for millennia, added daily to meals for better immunity – well documented in Asian cuisine – over 4,000 years of safe, benefitting usage. From ancient Ayurvedic medicine it has become one of the most researched plants in the world with over 11,000 cited articles finding nearly 300 pharmacological properties that can help in over 800 diseases. (For further information on the benefits of Turmeric for animals and people over and above that included in this product information please visit https://www.turmericlife.com.au/pages/6-best-turmeric-benefits)
Turmeric is proven to be a major antioxidant and anti-inflammatory food, so it’s great for A LOT of different things for both humans and their pets, ranging anywhere from household pets such as cats and dogs to other animals including goats, crocodiles and horses! With many proven and found benefits to the health and body it can help improve the health and wellbeing of humans and animals, and may also help improve conditions that are resistant to conventional treatment providing excellent preventive care that could help with dementia, arthritis, depression, cancer, diabetes and more.
Feeding Guideline: Begin by feeding 1/9 of a tsp twice a day with food. After one week you can increase to feeding 1/4 tsp twice a day with food. From there you can increase each week until you experience the desired results. DO NOT feed more than one tsp four times a day. Excessive consumption may result in loose stools. DO NOT START on more than the recommended amount, or exceed the maximum stated guideline.
For Rabbits, feed approximately 1 pea sized serving per day.
Composition: Water, turmeric, cold pressed coconut oil, apple cider vinegar (with the mother), ceylon cinnamon, black pepper, citric acid, potassium sorbate. Nutritional Information: Oils and Fats 13.75%, Fibre 4.6%, Protein 1.7%, Ash 1.7%, Moisture 68%.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.