A high specification, proven joint supplement for all breeds, GWF Joint Aid (Plus Muscle Maintenance) has over 99.9% customer satisfaction with guaranteed results, developed to provide a combination of effective active nutraceuticals that help maintain healthy joints and aid the freedom of movement, while supporting muscular structure and activity and improving your dog’s health, physical condition and lifestyle.
Researching, developing and producing the most advanced range of pet feed and supplements available today, GWF Nutrition have created a range of beneficial supplements that support the health and wellbeing of pets designed to provide optimum health benefits at an affordable price. With many pet owners tending to be highly concerned about canine joints whether their dogs are old and stiff, young and developing or couch potatoes, GWF Joint Aid (Plus Muscle Maintenance) provides an ideal supplement for dogs of all sizes, ages and physical abilities, specifically developed to help dogs maintain healthy joints, aid freedom of movement and support the natural regeneration of muscle assisting the maintenance of muscular structure and activity.
Manufactured as easily digestible, highly palatable 2mm pellets for ease of feeding, GWF Joint Aid Plus Muscle Maintenance provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals, with a new and improved recipe that is an advancement of the original BEST SELLING Joint Aid formula we’ve come to know and love over the years. Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits, some of which you may already be familiar with from the complete foods you feed or supplements you may currently use, added to benefit different aspects of your dogs health. Together, these 22 selected active nutraceuticals work in harmony to support your dogs mobility and joint health whilst benefitting other aspects of your dog’s health and supporting the natural regeneration of your dog’s muscles. Blended together for a quick and easy feed supplement, this trusted and advanced formula helps to maintain healthy joints, freedom of movement and a fit, healthy, happy and active life. It’s perfect for mixing with your dog’s complete and balanced normal feed helping to promote optimum condition, wellbeing and vitality regardless of age, breed, size and life stage.
Suitable for all dogs that are showing signs of restricted movement, discomfort or joint pain, arthritis and more, GWF Joint Aid Plus Muscle Maintenance helps ease the signs of ageing and the effects of regular physical activity on canine joints. It also provides additional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support, an advanced feature of the NEW and IMPROVED BLEND! A complementary supporting supplement for all breeds and ages, it contains the following 18 nutraceuticals, combined with an additional four neutraceuticals from the Oatinol Delivery System (see below)
- 1-5: Animo Acids – High levels of 5 particular dietary amino acids, essential for the production of muscle tissue
- 6: Chondroitin – Essential for the resilience and natural regeneration of cartilage. It maintains normal enzymatic activity and water holding capacity to provide healthy resistance to compression
- 7: Collagen Matrix – Collagen possesses great tensile strength and provides the framework that gives tissues their firmness and resilience. It is essential for connecting and supporting bones, tendons, muscles and cartilage
- 8: Curcumin – The active ingredient of the spice turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant that supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body in conjunction with Vitamins C and E and selenium
- 9: Glucosamine – Gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is essential for the regeneration of cartilage and is also involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bone and ligaments
- 10: Glutamic Acid – A natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for natural healing and gut health during times of stress
- 11: Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Hemp Oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA and DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body
- 12: MSM – A source of sulphur which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for manufacturing collagen
- 13: Piperine Black Pepper Extract – A natural nutritional addition that helps to maintain the absorption of poorly retained active nutraceuticals, i.e. curcumin.
- 14-16: Trace Minerals (x 3: Selenium, Manganese and Magnesium) – Provides Selenium, Managenese and Magnesium to help maintain low levels of muscle reaction to work
- 17: Vitamin C – Essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues in mammals. It directly affects the level of tissue growth, development or repair after injury so it is crucial for healing and the body’s immune system
- 18: Vitamin E – A natural antioxidant and essential for the health of reproductive, muscular, circulatory and nervous systems, as well as immune functions in the metabolism
Oatinol is a natural, high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to Gro Well Feeds Nutrition (GWF). When incorporated into the feed, it supplies four active nutraceuticals that maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements. As well as the above 18 effective nutraceuticals, the four provided by the Oatinol Delivery System include:
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers – Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants – These are a natural form of Vitamin E that are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of Vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans – These have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut promoting healthy absorption
- Phospholipids – These have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption
So, what are the key benefits of using GWF Joint Aid plus Muscle Maintenance?
- Loved and trusted by vets, trainers, professionals and pet owners for years
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs, regardless of age, size and level of exercise
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage, muscles and synovial fluid
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog’s metabolism
- Contains essential dietary amino acids required to maintain muscular structure and activity
- Contains key vitamins A, B, C, D, E and biotin that support muscular structure and good blood flow around the body
- Contains natural powerful antioxidants (Vitamins C and E, plus curcumin) that neutralise free radicals produced by working muscles
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements from the diet
- Wheat gluten free, suitable for dogs suffering with wheat or gluten intolerances or sensitivities
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation loved and trusted by pet owners, professionals and trainers for years
- Manufactured as a very palatable and easily digestible 2mm pellet, perfect for mixing with your dog’s normal feed
- Quick and easy to feed, recommended to be fed on a daily basis for continued support
- Recyclable pouches for ALL sizes to retain freshness, nutrition and quality
Regardless of age, size or level of exercise, GWF Joint Aid Plus Muscle Maintenance is an ideal supplement for all dogs providing two dosage recommendations; General Maintenance or Full Support depending on your dog’s current condition. For continued support it is recommended that Joint Aid is fed on a daily basis, with a handy measuring scoop provided in each bag for correct dosage and easy feeding. For elderly and working dogs showing signs of restricted movement Joint Aid is recommended to be fed at the “Full Support” level.
Feeding Instructions: For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis. Simply mix the recommended dosage with your dog’s normal feed to provide continual support. 1x 10g measure is included in each pack to ensure easy and correct dosage with every meal.
General Maintenance Level (per day)
- Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kg – 1/4 Measure (2.5g)
- Medium/Large Dogs 15-30kg: 1/2 Measure (5g)
- Very Large Dogs over 30kg: 1 Measure (10g)
Full Support Level (per day)
- Toy/Small Dogs up to 15kg – 1/2 Measure (5g)
- Medium/Large Dogs 15-30kg: 1 Measure (10g)
- Very Large Dogs over 30kg: 2 Measures (20g)
Analysis: Composition: Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal, 5% Vegetable Oils and Fats (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM, 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins per kg: Vitamin A 33340iu, Vitamin D3 5000iu, Vitamin E 2500mg, Biotin 8000mcg, Vitamin B6 400mg, Vitamin B12 3000mcg, 24mg Folic Acid, Vitamin C 1000mg. Trace Elements per kg: Manganese 240mg, Selenium 1mg. Flavour Enhancers per kg: L-Glutamic Acid 10gm. Amino Acids: 2.5% Lysine, 2.15% Leucine, 1.75% Arginine, 1% Valine, 0.75% Isoleucine. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibre 12%, Crude Ash 9%, Starch 20%, Sugar 2%, Calcium 1.5%, Phospbhorus 0.4%, Sodium 0.2%, Magnesium 0.15%.
EAN: 5018220000415, 5018220000408
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.