Featuring delicious carrot sticks and air dried chicken breast meat, our Good Boy Oh So Natural Carrot Treats with Chicken are packed with flavour and goodness, with no grains, gluten or artificial nasties.
Perfect for enjoying daily, Good Boy Oh So Natural Carrot Treats are guilt-free and naturally low in fat. They contain tasty carrot treat sticks, wrapped in 100% natural, air-dried chicken breast meat, providing a great source of protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals with every bite. They’re perfect for adding to your dog’s daily diet and are irresistibly chewy, supporting healthy teeth and gums. Easily digestible and made with only limited ingredients, they’re also a great option for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies, providing a delicious, healthy snack your dog can enjoy every day.
- Delicious, dried carrot treats wrapped in 100% natural chicken breast meat
- Packed full of goodness, including healthy protein, fibre and vitamins
- 100% natural and grain free, with no fillers, meat derivatives, or added sugars
- Naturally rich in key nutrients to support overall good health
- Guilt-free and low in fat
- Irresistibly chewy and crunchy, great for satisfying natural instincts
- Packed full of goodness and great for cleaning teeth
- A great, natural bedtime snack, with natural nutrients from bananas!
- Handy resealable pack to keep treats fresh and tasty
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Composition: Chicken Breast 53%, Carrot 40%, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 20%, Fat Content 1%, Crude fibre 7%, Crude Ash 2%, Moisture 20%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.