A high-specification supplement to support gut health and digestion, GWF Digestive Aid addresses intestinal challenges the natural way, and helps to maintain good health.
Designed as an easy feed, highly palatable 2mm pellet that can be simply added to food daily, GWF Digestive Aid is an effective, natural, premium supplement for dogs, supporting good gut hygiene, nutrient absorption and digestive health. It is recommended for dogs that need support with digestive health, including those that may be suffering from poor nutrient absorption shown through the quality of the skin and coat, brightness of eyes and normal behaviour. This special blend contains 5 prebiotics to sustain friendly bacteria, and is enhanced with the addition of Verm-X, a powerful and effective natural herbal formula for gut hygiene. It also contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance, with 22 active nutrients to help your dog thrive inside and out.
With 18 key nutraceuticals:
Nutraceuticals are products derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to their basic nutritional value.
Cayenne – Stimulates enzyme production, increases gastric fluids and helps to reduce bloating.
Cinnamon – Rich in anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, with prebiotic properties to help restore the balance of gut bacteria.
Cleavers – Supports a healthy lymphatic system and helps to relax the digestive system. High in natural vitamin C.
Curcumin – An active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body in conjunction with vitamins: C and E and selenium.
Fennel – Helps support the natural anti-inflammatory actions in the bowel and decreases the bacteria that can cause excess gas.
Garlic – Supports good circulation, which helps to eliminate bad bacteria and detoxify the body. Also has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties.
Glutamic Acid – Glutamic Acid is a natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for gut health during times of stress.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Toxin Binder – A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
Nettle – A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Helps detoxify the body and balance gut bacteria.
Peppermint – Contains natural properties to help relax the digestive system, reduce trapped gas and firm stools.
Thyme – Supports a healthy digestive tract and bowels.
Quassia – A powerful natural anti-parasite and insecticide.
Slippery Elm – Helps to prevent excess acidity in the digestive tract. Lubricates the digestive system and calms irritation and inflammation.
Prebiotics (x4) – Prebiotics are important for maintaining good digestion and the release of nutrients for growth, breeding and performance.
With Oatinol Delivery System:
A natural, high quality oil-based concept developed by, and unique to, GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies the following four nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers – Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants – Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans – Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
- Phospholipids – Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
Daily Feeding Recommendations:
- Simply mix with your dog’s normal feed.
- Digestive Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Digestive Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 Measure (Included) = 10gm.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp, 10% Oligosaccharides (Galacto, Fructo, Mannan, Xylo), 3.5% Verm-X Botanicals, Vegetable Oils & Fats (inc. Oatinol), Calcium Sulphate Anhydrous (Pellet Binder), Yeast Cell Wall
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.