An all-natural, gluten-free digestive health supplement for dogs and cats, PhytoPet Probiotic Powder provides a daily sprinkle of prebiotics and probiotics, helping to prevent flatulence, dietary looseness, colitis, bloat, torsion, bad breath and more.
Made with a natural blend of chicory inulin prebiotic, and SC1-1077 live yeast probiotic, PhytoPet Probiotic Powder keeps your pet healthy from the inside out. Designed for use daily, it supports all aspects of digestion including nutrient absorption, improving the uptake of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes, which can result in improved general health skin and coat condition and more. It also stabilises stomach acidity, and stimulates the immune system which helps to fight infections. Overall, it helps to ensure that all of the elements in the digestive process are in tip top condition, all the way from top to bottom, including helping to regulate gut activity and keeping your pet healthy inside and out.
- A natural, gluten free prebiotic and probiotic digestive supplement
- Designed for daily use, with a sprinkle per day
- Helps to support all aspects of digestive health and process
- Regulates gut activity and helps to prevent flatulence
- Can help with bad breath, bloat, dietary looseness and more
- Made with a blend of chickroy inulin prebiotic and SC1-1077 live yeast probiotic
- Keeps your dog or cat healthy from the inside, out
- Convenient resealable tub
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.