A high-specification health supplement for dogs, GWF Immune Aid supports a healthy immune system, dealing with the presence of foreign materials that can be harmful to their health and physical condition.
Made with only high-quality ingredients, including 17 active nutrients, , GWF Immune Aid is 100% wheat gluten free, highly palatable and easy to feed, simply adding to food daily. It is designed to support your dog’s natural self-defence mechanism to cope with potentially harmful antagonists from feed and the environment. It also features the renowned Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption, ensuring your dog gets the most out of every dose. It also contains Omega 3, essential for supporting optimum health and performance.
With 13 key nutraceuticals:
Nutraceuticals are products derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to their basic nutritional value.
Beta Carotene (Vitamin A Precursor) – A safe and effective way to provide the building blocks for vitamin A, which is vital for vision, appetite and growth.
Curcumin – An active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body in conjunction with vitamins: C and E and selenium.
Glutamic Acid – A natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for natural gut health during times of stress.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Toxin Binders – A blend of microscopic absorbent compounds that aid the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – Essential for the manufacture of collagen and a source of sulphur, which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues.
Oligosaccharides (Fructo, Galacto & Mannan) (Prebiotic) – Support the immune system by maintaining naturally high levels of macrophage activity to block harmful organisms being absorbed into the bloodstream.
Piperine Black Pepper Extract – Piperine Black Pepper Extract is a natural nutritional addition that helps to maintain the absorption of poorly retained active nutraceuticals, i.e. curcumin.
Selenium (inc. Protected) – An important antioxidant that works synergistically with vitamin E.
Vitamin C – Essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues in mammals.
Vitamin D3 – Crucial for bone development. Also important for the immune system, fertility and the release of insulin.
Vitamin E – A biological antioxidant and essential for healthy reproductive, muscular, circulatory, nervous and immune systems. Has anti-ageing properties.
Yeast Cultures – Help to stabilise the pH, scavenge oxygen and encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
With Oatinol Delivery System:
A natural, high quality oil-based concept developed by, and unique to, GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies the following four nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers – Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
- Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants – Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
- Oat Derived Beta Glucans – Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
- Phospholipids – Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
Daily Feeding Recommendations:
- Simply mix with your dog’s normal feed.
- Immune Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Immune Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 Measure (Included) = 10gm.
Composition: Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, 3% Oligosaccharides (Fructo), Cane (sugar) Molasses, Seaweed Meal, Vegetable Oils & Fats (inc. Oatinol), Yeast Cell Wall, 0.5% Turmeric Extract, Calcium Sulphate Anhydrous (Pellet Binder), 0.25% MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.