An extremely popular choice and packed with natural nutrition, our Highland Split Antler is perfect for keeping your dog occupied, made with 100% natural deer antler that satisfies their natural urge to chew and delivers an array of beneficial nutrients.
A longer-lasting chew that is completely natural and unprocessed, our Highland Split Antler is sourced from Red Deer and Fallow Deer from Scottish Highland herds. Available in three sizes, and ideal for dogs that love the honeycomb-style centre of an antler, or those with weaker or developing teeth (such as puppies or seniors), they are rich in minerals and protein, and are low in fat. They satisfy your dog’s natural instincts to chew, as well as help to encourage positive chewing behaviour, helping to keep teeth clean and jaws strong in the process. A naturally safe chew, they stay supple when chewed, don’t dry out, splinter or become brittle, and are a great alternative to rawhide and other processed dental or longer-lasting chews.
- A delicious, completely natural and unprocessed chew
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 10 weeks of age
- Split antler, ideal for younger dogs or those with weaker teeth
- Great for dogs that love the core of an antler, as it is instantly more easily accessible
- Rich in protein as well as key minerals such as calcium, iron and zinc
- Naturally low in fat and calories
- Longer lasting, supporting a strong jaw and occupying your dog
- Helps to prevent boredom while satisfying natural instincts to chew
- Ideal for aggressive chewers
- Available in three size categories:
- Small 30-50g
- Medium 51-80g
- Large 81-120g
Composition: 100% Deer Antler
EAN: 700064759820, 700064759837, 700064759844
Please note, as these are naturally grown chews, no two antlers will be the same. Some are darker brown whilst others are a softer greyish/white. They also come in various shapes and sizes, and come from a sustainable, natural source. These shapes are then sorted into weight categories, as seen below.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.