Delicious, meaty strips for your dog, Hollings Duck Treat Strips provide a truly satisfying, chewy meat snack that dogs love, made with nothing more than 100% real meat.
Perfect for daily feeding, and suitable for all breeds, Hollings Duck Treat Strips are made with only 100% real meat, including 10% duck, with nothing more than added minerals. Naturally hypoallergenic and easily digestible, they are great for dogs sensitive digestion, and contain zero grains, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, or added sugars or salts. Simply air dried, each treat has all the goodness locked inside, and they come in handy resealable pack to make sure treats are fresh and tasty every single day.
- Delicious, natural meat treat strips for your dog
- Made with 100% meat including duck, with added minerals and nothing else
- No grains, gluten, wheat, soya or dairy
- Perfect for dogs with allergies
- Simply air-dried for an irresistible chewy, meaty treat dogs love
- Chewy and packed full of flavour and protein
- Encourages natural chewing instincts to promote stronger
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- Rich in naturally occurring Omega fatty acids and vitamins supporting good health
- No artificial nasties or added sugars or salts
- 25-30 strips per pack
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour, texture and nutrition
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding.
Composition: Meat and Animal Derivatives (including Duck 10%), Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 51%, Fat Content 28.5%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 6%. 460Kcal/100g
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.