Delicious, meaty strips for your dog, our Hollings Treat Strips Bundle is bursting with tasty chicken, duck and beef, providing 3 packets of each recipe to add variety to treat time every day!
Made with high-quality meat including real duck, chicken or beef, Hollings Treat Strips also contain added minerals to support good health, and provide a great source of protein. Suitable for all breeds, they help to keep your dog healthy and full of vitality and can be easily broken into smaller pieces for training or smaller mouths. They are completely free from added artificial nasties and contain no grains or gluten to ensure tasty, healthy and nutritious meat treats that dogs love.
- Delicious, natural meat treat strips for your dog
- Made with 100% meat including duck, beef or chicken, with added minerals and nothing else
- No grains, gluten, wheat, soya or dairy
- Perfect for dogs with allergies
- Simply air-dried for irresistible chewy, meaty treats dogs love
- Chewy and packed full of flavour and protein
- Encourages natural chewing instincts to promote stronger
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- Rich in naturally occurring Omega fatty acids and vitamins supporting good health
- No artificial nasties or added sugars or salts
- 25-30 strips per pack
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour, texture and nutrition
- Each bundle contains:
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding.
Composition: See individual listings,
Analytical Constituents:See individual listings.
EAN: 5018253110112, 5018253110099, 5018253110082
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.