An advanced, breakthrough first aid formulation ensuring the best results Interpet Anti Fungus & Finrot + cures fungus, mouth rot and fin rot, treating affected fish and preventing the disease spreading for a healthier aquarium.
They might be common disease but it doesn’t make fin rot, mouth rot and cotton wool disease any less harmful. Designed to minimise the problem Interpet Anti Fungus & Finrot + is an antibacterial and anti-fungal breakthrough treatment which treats affected fish and prevents the disease from spreading in your aquarium. Use to effectively treat mouth rot (Columnaris sp.), fin rot (Psuedomonas sp) and cotton wool fungus (Saprolegnia sp.).
- An advanced, market leading breakthrough first-aid formula
- Prevents common diseases spreading for a healthier aquarium
- Treats affected fish against mouth rot, fin rot and cotton wool fungus
- Promotes a healthier aquarium and happier, healthier fish
- Easy to use liquid first aid water treatment
- 100ml treats 502L aquarium water
Dosage: 1ml per 5 Litres
Helpful Video: How to Measure Interpet First Aid Treatments
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.