An easy-to-use, effective trigger spray treatment for all dogs, the Johnsons Manuka Honey Conditioning Spray is designed to gently condition your pet’s coat, suitable for regular use and ideal for all coat types.
Providing superior results for a fraction of the cost, with the natural benefits of Manuka Honey, the Johnsons Manuka Honey Conditioning Spray is a non-oily solution, suitable for all breeds and coat types. It helps promote healthy skin and coat, with natural antibacterial properties and a formula perfect for use between washes, helping to prevent dull coats and improve shine and softness. It also helps detangle and moisten coats, making it easier to groom, and leaving your pet looking and smelling great every day. Lightly fragranced, it leaves a fresh scent and comes in a handy spray bottle for easy application,.
- A gentle conditioning spray for all dogs
- Ideal for all coat types, breeds and dogs and puppies of all ages
- Non-oily solution, with a sweet, lasting scent loved by owners
- Can be used regularly, particularly beneficial between washes
- Helps promote shine and softness on dull coats
- Enriched with Manuka Honey, promoting a healthy skin and coat condition
- Helps to detangle and moisten coats, for an easier-to-manage coat
- Supported by natural antibacterial properties
- Convenient trigger spray bottle for easy application
- Contents: 150ml
Directions for Use: For use on dogs over 7 weeks of age. Shake well before use. Ruffle coat the wrong way and spray lightly from a distance of about 30cm/12″, avoiding eyes, noses, ears and genital organs. Afterwards, brush or comb thoroughly for a fresh-smelling coat. use daily, or as required.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.