A delicious meaty treat for your dog, JR Pure Rabbit Pate contains nothing more than 100% natural, human grade rabbit… and that’s it!
A fantastic choice for dogs as either a complete meal, treat or reward, JR Pure Pate contains only 100% fresh meat, and is an easily digestible, grain and gluten free food for dogs. It’s low in fat, high in protein, and suitable for all puppies over 4 weeks of age. You can freeze it, chop it, slice it, mash it and so much more, offering a unique firm pate-like texture that’s great for stuffing into KONG’s, spreading on Lick Mats and so much more!
- A delicious, nutrition, 100% natural, fresh meat food/snack for dogs
- Made with nothing more than 100% fresh meat, with a single protein source in every tube
- Uses only premium, responsibly sourced fresh cuts of human-grade rabbit, with ZERO offal, derivatives or meat meals
- Made with 100% pure rabbit meat, providing an intense meaty flavour dogs love
- Unique, firm pate-like texture makes it ideal for stuffing KONG’s/toys, as well as cubing, slicing and more
- Perfect for using as a topper for both kibble or raw fed diets
- Great as a training aid, suitable for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Made from the same human-grade meat as irresistible pure sticks and training treats from JR Pet Products
- Easy to digest, great for dogs with sensitive tummies
- Grain and gluten free, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Naturally low in fat, and high in protein, supporting optimum condition
- Rich in natural nutrients, including important amino acids, anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat, bone health, and overall good health
- ZERO additives, preservatives, artificial nasties and unnecessary fillers
- Great for all dogs, including those on raw-fed or kibble-fed diets
- A great addition to a healthy and balanced diet
- Helps to keep your dog fit, healthy and happy
- Perfect for a complete meal, treating, as a high-value reward for training or just because!
- 200g tube
100% Pure Rabbit, Vitamin A 4400iu/kgr, Vitamin D 300iu/kgr, Vitamin E 48mgr/Kgr
Crude Protein .31.5%, Oils and Fats 9.1%, Moisture 37.4%, Ash 1.1%, Crude Fibre <0.5%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.