Made with nothing more than 100% pure salmon, JR Pure Salmon Coins are bite-sized delicious natural fish treats suitable for all breeds, both raw and kibble-fed dogs!
Containing premium cuts of salmon and nothing else, these delicious single-source protein treats are free from all nasties, including grains, gluten, additives and preservatives. Air dried to maintain natural goodness, JR Pure Salmon Coins are suitable for all pups and dogs over 4 weeks, are naturally hypoallergenic and responsibly sourced, and proudly made in Europe. They’re great for daily feeding, providing a high protein, natural and delicious fishy snack that helps to keep your dog happy and healthy every day.
- Delicious and nutritious, 100% natural meat treats for dogs
- Made with only premium, responsibly sourced fresh cuts of salmon, with ZERO derivatives or fish meals
- Easy to digest, great for dogs with sensitive tummies
- Grain and gluten-free, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Naturally hypoallergenic and high in protein
- Rich in natural nutrients, including important amino acids, antioxidants and omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat, bone health, and overall good health
- ZERO additives, preservatives, artificial nasties and unnecessary fillers
- Great for all dogs, including those on raw-fed or kibble-fed diets
- A great addition to a healthy and balanced diet
- Helps to keep your dog fit, healthy and happy
- Perfect for treating, as a high-value reward for training, or just because!
- Sold per 9 coins, bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Composition: 100% Pure Salmon.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 29.5%, Oils & Fats 34.8%, Moisture 10%, Ash 9.4%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.