Designed to provide hours of tilting, spinning and wobbling action, the KONG Tiltz is perfect for filling with healthy kibble or delicious treats, for an effective, no-mess feeder that doubles as a challenging game for any dog.
Made with high-quality materials for a vibrant, durable design, the KONG Tiltz is a convenient, easy-to-use and effective treat/food dispenser for all dogs, available in two sizes. It satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to play, forage and work for their food, providing essential physical and mental stimulation that helps to prevent boredom and slow down feeding time. With a unique, super-fun design, it challenges your dog, with an enticing wobble and spin action that instantly engages your dog in this rewarding puzzle. Simply fill the Tiltz unit with your dog’s favourite treats or snacks to instigate play and engage your dog in healthy activity.
- A unique, innovative and engaging treat dispenser
- Made with highly durable materials to ensure on-going, long lasting fun
- Provides essential physical and mental stimulation
- Promotes the health and happiness of all dogs
- Keeps your dog occupied and mentally challenged
- Satisfies their natural instinct to hunt, forage and play
- With a wobble and spin action that engages your dog for extended play
- Dispenses food and treats for on-going mental enrichment
- Ideal for use instead of a food bowl, slowing down eating and helping to control weight
- Rewards for positive play, with tasty treats or kibble
- Available in two sizes:
- Small – For dogs up to 20kg
- Large – For dogs 16kg and above
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.