A fun, whisker friendly treat mat for cats, the LickiMat FELIX is a fresh design, enriching feeding time and providing a tasty boredom-breaker suitable for all breeds.
Designed for delicious treats, raw food and wet food, the LickiMat FELIX provides a whole host of benefits to your cat’s physical, mental and emotional health. It helps to calm and sooth, releasing endorphins naturally through the promotion of licking, and also makes treats and meals last a long time as your cat licks to extract their food. A great alternative to a standard feeding bowl, it is great for use with our best-selling Lick e Lix and Liver Paste, and can also be spread with yoghurt, wet food, raw food, liquid food, fresh meat or fish and biscuits to provide variety every day. A unique design made with cat’s in mind, it mimics a cat’s predatory feeding technique, enriching their mealtime and allowing your cat to feed in a crouching position, preventing whisker stress and allowing for a full view of surroundings.
Top Tip: Freeze treats in summer for refreshing and hydrating longer-lasting entertainment!
Made from non-toxic food-grade TPR with a freezer and microwave friendly design. The LickiMat Felix features rounded pockets for even more licking pleasure. It ensures hours of entertainment and satisfaction for your pet, with a durable, long lasting and versatile design. It’s also a great way to reduce anxiety, boredom and destructive behaviour, helping to soothe and calm your pet as they enjoy their favourite treat, great for when you leave home, great for stressful times such vet visits, injections, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks.
Note: Supervise your pet the first few times they use the LickiMat to ensure they do not chew it. Correct any destructive behaviour with training prior to leaving your pet alone with the mat.
- The Felix – with rounded pockets a textured design that is perfect for using with all treat and food types, including biscuits and chunks, lick treats and spreadable treats
- A fun and innovative boredom busting solution for cats
- Perfect for spreading your pet’s favourite treat or food over the surface, creating a rewarding and tasty fun game
- Encourages your pet to seek out their delicious treat with their tongue
- Great for use all year round, with a freezer friendly design for frozen treats that provide a hydrating and delicious snack in summer
- Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide
- Provides a medical-free way to promote calm behaviour
- Ideal for when your pet is home alone, or during times of stress such as thunderstorms, fireworks etc
- Great for calming pets before a procedure or treatment that may heighten feelings of stress or anxiety, including trips to the vets or groomers
- Encourages repetitive licking effectively soothing your pet
- Releases a calming hormone into the body through continual licking
- Prevents overfeeding because the mat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Enhances the sense of taste through licking allowing your pet to enjoy a small amount of food even more
- Helps to promote fresher breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps to clean the tongue, teeth and gums
- Aids digestion through saliva production, as it contains digestive enzymes like Amylase
- Made from premium quality, non-toxic food grade TPR
- Freezer and microwave safe
- Hand washable
- Available in ONE SIZE – 22cm x 15cm
- Choose from three colour options: Green, Orange, Turquoise.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.