A delicious blend of energy-rich suet pellets, our Mixed Suet Pellets are perfect for feeding all year round, but particularly beneficial during winter months to supply essential, healthy fats for a variety of species.
Perfect for attracting garden friends like blackbirds, house sparrows, tits and more, our Mixed Suet Pellets are great for feeding from a special suet pellet feeder, or alternatively from the ground or a feeding tray. They contain a tasty, high-energy combination of suet pellets with berries, insects and mealworms, ensuring variety for wild birds and essential nutrition to keep them healthy and happy. 100% edible, these delicious pellets ensure no waste and no mess, weighed to order, priced per kg and sourced from our trusted UK supplier,
- A highly nutritious, high-energy food for wild birds
- Perfect for feeding from a pellet feeder, ground feeder tray or the floor
- Naturally rich in energy and essential oils
- Supports good health and wellbeing for garden friends
- Attracts a variety of species, including blackbirds, house sparrows and blue tits
- Great for year-round feeding, particularly beneficial during winter and spring months
- Contains a tasty combination of Berry pellets, Mealworm pellets and Insect pellets
- Priced per 1kg, weighed to order
Ingredients: Mixed Suet Pellets 100%
Composition: Berry Suet Pellets – Wheat Flour, Beef Suet (42.7%), Wheat Starch, Peanut Flour,. Red Colour, Cranberry Flavour (0.01%), Insect Suet Pellets – Wheat Flour, Beef Suet (42.7%), Wheat Starch, Peanut Flour, Yellow Colour, Dried Mealworms 0.2%), Mealworms Suet Pellets – Wheat Flour, Beef Suet (42.7%), Wheat Starch, Peanut Flour, Dried Mealworms (0.2%)
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.