Delicious, air-dried meaty sausages for your dog, our Natural Rabbit Sausages are made with only 100% real rabbit and chicken meat, with tasty sweet potato, fenugreek and added minerals. They’re the perfect healthy snack for all dogs!
Great for training, rewarding or just because you want to, our Natural Rabbit Sausages are made with 50% real rabbit meat and 20% real chicken meat. They also contain tasty sweet potato, providing a healthy source of vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. Irresistibly tasty, they have been enriched with added minerals and a sprinkle of fenugreek, supporting healthy digestion. Naturally healthy and grain free, they can be chopped up for training or fed whole for a meaty snack, and contain no artificial nasties, grains, soya, beef or fillers. They are easily digestible, and are simply air dried, providing a guilt-free treat dogs love.
- Delicious, 100% natural meaty sausages for your dog
- With 70% Rabbit & Chicken
- With added minerals to support good health and condition
- Simply air-dried, locking in all the natural goodness
- Naturally high in protein supporting strong, lean muscles
- With added fenugreek and sweet potato, supporting healthy digestion, energy and condition
- No grains or gluten, for an easily digestible recipe ideal for dogs with allergies
- Perfect for training, rewarding or just because
- Can be fed whole or cut into slices for smaller mouths or reward-based training
- No artificial nasties or added sugars
- 10 sausages per pack, approximately 140-150g
- Bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
50% Rabbit, 20% Chicken, Sweet Potato, Fenugreek, Minerals.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Crude Protein 62.9%, Fat Content 14.1%, Fibre 0.9%, Crude Ash 5.9%, Moisture 16.2%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.