Delicious and healthy snacks for your dog, Pet Munchies Meat Stix are semi-moist gourmet treats, individually wrapped to keep them fresh and tasty.
Suitable for all breeds, and available in four delicious varieties, Pet Munchies Meat Stix are made with real meat and other healthy ingredients. They provide a healthy source of high-quality animal protein with every stick, and are low in salt, free from artificial nasties and meat meals. Ideal for all dogs and puppies over 4 months of age, they are enriched with Vitamin A and E to support healthy organs and a healthy immune system, and can be easily broken into smaller pieces or fed whole for an intensely meaty snack dogs love.
- Delicious, 100% natural meaty sticks made with real meat and liver
- Premium gourmet moist treat sticks suitable for all dogs
- Made with 100% natural, quality ingredients to ensure the best quality nutrition with every bite
- Tender, chewy, meaty sticks, gently oven baked to lock in all the natural nutrients and enhance their natural flavour and scent
- Rich in natural nutrients, including important amino acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Naturally high in protein, low in fat and low in salt, great for adding to a healthy, balanced diet
- ZERO artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- ZERO fillers or meat meals/derivatives
- Suitable for feeding whole, or breaking up for smaller mouths and reward-based training
- 5 treat sticks per single pack, individually wrapped to keep them fresh and flavourful
- Each bundle contains:
Composition: See individual listings.
Analytical Constituents:See individual listings.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.