Soft, safe and snuggly, Pillow Wad Woodshavings are made from sustainable soft wood, offering a highly absorbent bedding for a variety of pets.
Suitable for animals both indoors and out, Pillow Wad Woodshavings provide an ideal bedding material for rabbits, chicken, mice, chinchillas and more. Sustainably sourced from well-managed forests, these wood shavings are 100% biodegradable, as well as the bag they come in, caring for our pets and our planet at the same time. Super absorbent, soft wood, it naturally masks little niffs and odours, and is kiln-dried and dust-extracted to reduce bacteria and moisture, ensuring a more absorbent, safer and healthier bedding choice for your pet.
- 100% biodegradable bedding for small pets
- Sustainably sourced from well-managed forests
- A warm, comfy bedding that is safe and soft
- Ideal for a variety of pets, including rabbits, chickens, mice and chinchillas
- Features natural, soft wood, kiln-dried and dust-extracted to reduce moisture and bacteria
- Soft, safe and cosy
- Naturally offers high absorbency and good odour control
- Easy to store, in tightly compressed bags
- Size MINI contains approximately 1kg of compressed bedding
How to Use: Spread across the bedding area so it’s about 3 to 5cm in height and add a bit more to form a big pile in the corner for your pet to be creative and nest in. Check daily and remove any damp or soiled shavings from your pet’s home to keep them feeling fresh.
Exempt from Discount: This item is not eligible for discount from Voucher/Coupon Codes that may provide product discounts. This item can still be purchased with the use of a code, but will not qualify for any discount unless on general sale or otherwise specified.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.