A delicious, balanced diet for degu’s, SCIENCE Selective Degu is formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of pet degus.
Containing a carefully chosen blend of natural ingredients, including real basic and broccoli, SCIENCE Selective Degu Food mimics the natural diet of degus, containing a low fat content and high levels of Vitamin C. It also contains high quality fibre, aiding healthy digestion and promoting dental wear.
Suitable for all degus, naturally healthy and tasty, SCIENCE Selective Degu Food provides natural antioxidants to support internal health, as well as no added sugars and correctly balanced calcium and phosphorus to support strong bones and healthy teeth. An extruded nugget, it is rich in natural ingredients including linseed for healthy omegas, and is a highly palatable recipe that is easy to digest.
- A delicious, natural recipe with broccoli and basil
- Supports overall health and wellbeing
- High in fibre to aid dental and digestive health
- No added sugars, with a low calorie recipe supporting healthy weight
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals, with broccoli and basil for natural taste and nutrition
- With linseed, supporting healthy skina and a glossy coat
- With balanced protein and stabilised Vitamin C, supporting a healthy immune system and strong bones
- With natural antixoidants to promote vitality
- Recyclable packaging
The average adult degu will require 20-30g per day. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool, dry place.
Timothy Hay, Wheat, Soya Hulls, Flaked Peas, Soybean Meal, Barley, Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Soya Oil, Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Dried Basil, Dried Broccoli, Salt, Yeast Extract.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 37,500 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin C 500mg, Iron E1 50mg, Iodine E2 1.5mg, Copper E4 7.5mg, Manganese E5 30mg, Zinc E6 100mg, Selenium E8 0.25mg.
Crude Protein 14%, Crude Fibre 15%, Crude Oils and Fats 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 5.5%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.