A great feed for blackbirds, blackcaps, bluetits, bullfinches, coal tits, house sparrows and more, our Suet to Go Half Coconut Feeder is enhanced with delicious mealworms, and is an ideal treat providing essential energy to wild birds.
An all-natural feeder, the Suet to Go Half Coconut Feeder attracts a wide variety of wild birds to your garden, with each coconut shell featuring a loop to make it easy for hanging. Packed with essential nutrients it helps to complement a birds’ natural diet, and is particularly beneficial during colder months due to the high energy suet content. It also features a 3-seed mix, and is enhanced with tasty mealworms for even more goodness with every peck.
- A tasty, all-natural feeder filled with mealworm suet
- Rich in energy and protein
- Provides a healthy dose of energy, vitamins, minerals and protein
- With a 3-seed mix to attract a wide variety of birds
- Perfect for hanging in the garden, featuring a convenient loop for pegs and branches
- Attracts birds such as Song Thrushes, Starlings, Wrens, House Sparrows, Finches, Blue Tits, Blackbirds and more
- Individually wrapped to keep the nutrition locked in, and treat fresh
- Shape may vary due to the shells being 100% natural, but each shell measures approximately 12cm diameter
Composition: Wheat Flour, Beef Fat, Mixed seed, Peanut, Mealworms.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 8.3%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Oils and Fats 36%, Crude Ash 0.9%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.