A delicious, natural treat for puppies to support healthy development, Toplife Puppy Milk is made with highly digestible Goats milk, and nothing artificial, perfect as a daily and nutritious liquid snack.
Used and trusted by breeders for years, Goats Milk is easier for your dog to break down and digest in the gut, compared to traditional cows milk. It features fat globules that are typically smaller than those found in other animal milks, and is naturally nutritious to keep your dog healthy. Refreshing and hydrating, Toplife Puppy Milk is perfect for feeding during summer months, added to food for added goodness, or fed in a separate dish as a delicious milk snack. It also contains added Vitamin C and Vitamin E, giving your puppy that extra bit of support during the early weeks and months when their immune system is fragile. It’s a fantastic way to complement your puppy’s diet, offering a nutritionally similar alternative to a mother’s milk, and contains less lactose than cow’s milk making it easier for your puppy’s sensitive gut to handle. It contains no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives and is available in a convenient re-closeable carton for your dog to enjoy day after day.
- A delicious, liquid snack for developing puppies
- Made with highly digestible goats milk, naturally nutritious and healthy
- Nutritionally similar to a mother’s milk
- Easily digestible and great for all breeds
- With added Vitamin C and Vitamin E to support a strong, healthy immune system
- With taurine for healthy eyes
- Naturally refreshing and hydrating
- Ideal as a lick treat, hydrating your dog in summer months, encouraging licking or as a daily treat
- Encourages lapping and licking
- In a resealable carton – Once opened, store in the fridge so your puppy can enjoy later
- No artificial nasties
- Convenient 200ml carton
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or snack daily or as and when preferred. It is great for adding to dry food, or fed on its own in a separate dish.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.