Specially formulated to help increase stool firmness, VetIQ Stool Firm is an ideal solution for dogs with loose stools, helping to assist the natural balance of the digestive tract.
Made with a unique blend of pectin and pumpkin, VetIQ Stool Firm is designed to help increase stool firmness. Loose stools in dogs may be caused by diet change or as puppies’ diet graduates to nutritionally dense foods. It is important to stop loose stools and ensure your dog is absorbing the required nutrients from their food. This nutritional supplement contains calcium carbonate, helping to form a barrier along the gut which assists the natural balance of the digestive tract. In addition, it also promotes healthy intestinal tracts in all dogs, with the presence of kaolin for toxin absorption and prebiotic fibre. This promotes the presence of beneficial gut bacteria, with each box containing 45 tablets suitable for all breeds.
- A convenient, easy-feed tablet formula to firm loose stools
- Suitable for all dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age
- Helps to stop loose stools and ensure your dog is absorbing the required nutrients from food
- With pectin , naturally firming loose stools
- With pumpkin, a superfood rich in fibre, betacarotene and vitamins
- With added calcium carbonate, helping to form a barrier along the gut to assist the natural balance of the digestive tract
- With prebiotic fibre in the form of inulin, promoting the presence of beneficial gut bacteria for healthy digestion
- With kaolin, for toxin absoprption to promote a healthy intestinal tract
- Easy feed tablets for daily administration
- Can be fed whole or crushed into food for increased palatability
- 45 tablets per pack
Dosage Instructions: Feed daily as and when required, as per the recommended dosage below.
Composition: Calcium Carbonate, Yeast, Pumpkin Powder, Inulin, Pectin.
Additives per kg: Flavouring 12,000mg, Kaolin 18,000mg.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 14.8%, Crude Fibre 0.7%, Oils and Fats 2.7%, Ash 59.5%, Moisture 4.2%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.