Designed to provide safe and effective cleaning for your dog’s teeth, Vet’s Best Clean Teeth Finger Pads are the perfect alternative to dog toothpaste, maintaining good oral hygiene without the inconvenience of a toothbrush.
With specially shaped pads to fit perfectly on your finger, our Vet’s Best Clean Teeth Finger Pads provide gentle teeth-cleaning action, effectively reducing plaque and tartar build-up, and are designed for daily use. Easy to use, simply rub the teeth and gums in a circular motion, with moistened finger pads that contain safe, natural ingredients to ensure reliable results and a minty freshness you’ll thank us for! A water-based formula, it is ideal for all breeds and ensures a clean mouth without discomfort for your pet.
- Gentle, effective teeth-cleaning pads
- Ideal for use on all dogs, particularly nervous or anxious pets
- Extremely easy to use, simply adding to the finger and providing gentle circular motion on teeth and gums
- Effectively reduces plaque and tartar build up
- Developed by vets, made with only safe, natural ingredients
- Water-based formula idea for all dogs
- Single-use, moistened finger pads
- Promotes fresher breath, with fresh mint flavour
- Designed for daily use, to promote overall dental health and hygiene
- 50 finger pads per tub
Directions for Use: For dogs and cats. Introduce your pet to the smell and texture of the product. Gently rub the teeth and gums in a circular motion. Repeat with clean finger pads if necessary. Clean teeth daily for best results. We recommend that your pet visits your vet periodically for professional check-ups.
Contains: Water, Propylene glycol, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidiyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cornmint oil.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.