Specially designed to provide functional and practical oral care for pets and their owners, the Beaphar Duo Toothbrush is a handy, soft grip double ended toothbrush carefully formulated for pets, contributing to an effective yet convenient daily dental regime.
Effectively caring for your pets’ teeth and gums, the Beaphar Duo Toothbrush features a double ended design, suitable for both cats and dogs of all sizes. The double-ended design has two brush head sizes, each with varying length bristles to help you reach all of your pet’s teeth, even the hard to reach areas in the mouth. Designed with soft, flexible bristles for optimal protection of the gums, the it helps dislodge food particles from the teeth, offering a thorough clean to help prevent bacteria, plaque and tartar build up and, in the long run, prevent dental disease in pets. It’s perfect for use with the Beaphar Toothpaste, and is part of a complete dental range from Beaphar for complete oral care for pets.
- Part of an effective, effortless range of oral care products for dogs
- Ideal for regular use to keep teeth clean and healthy
- Made with premium quality materials for comfortable use and effective cleaning
- Specially designed to suit the shape of cat’s and dogs’ mouth
- Double-ended design, with small and large-sized bristle heads
- With soft-grip handle for comfortable use
- Featuring different length bristles for optimum cleaning
- Effectively helps remove lodged food particles in the teeth
- Unique design, allowing for a complete and thorough clean reaching all the hard to clean areas in your pets mouth
- Helps reduce the risk of dental disease, plaque and tartar formation and bad breath
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Perfect for use with others from the Beaphar dental care range, including:
- Suitable for all dogs and cats
How to Use: It is important to introduce your cat or dog to teeth cleaning slowly. The following steps should be achieved gradually. Do not move onto the next step until your cat or dog is happy with the current step. The duration and frequency of each step needs to be built up steadily to avoid teeth cleaning becoming a stressful experience for both you and your pet.
- Lift your pet’s lips to expose the teeth. Reinforce this by giving them lots of praise.
- Once your pet is used to having their mouth touched on the outside, start running your finger along their teeth.
- When they are accustomed to this, introduce them to a small amount of Beaphar Toothpaste. Place some on your finger, allowing them to lick it off. The toothpaste is liver-flavoured and most pets love it.
- When they are used to the taste and texture of the toothpaste, and having their mouth touched you can start to introduce the Beaphar Toothbrush. To do this, simply wet the bristles on the toothbrush and place some Beaphar Toothpaste on it.
- Allow your pet to investigate and lick the delicious liver-flavoured toothpaste off the toothbrush. Be sure to give them plenty of praise.
- When they are comfortable with each of the steps, it is time to combine all elements of the training. Start by brushing a few teeth on this session and gradually build up each time until all their teeth can be cleaned.
Replace the Beaphar Toothbrush after three months, or sooner if the bristles look worn. Ensure you thoroughly clean the toothbrush after each use.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.