Delicious, high-energy food for wild birds, Walter Harrisons Suet Balls are perfect for year round feeding, attracting a variety of birds to your garden.
Ideal for feeding from a specialist Fat Ball feeder, table or ground feeder, Walter Harrisons Suet Balls are 100% edible, providing a high energy boost of nutritious suet. These fat balls are flavoured with seeds and mealworms, packed with energy and healthy, essential oils. A no-waste formulation they are particularly beneficial during the Winter and Spring months when natural food is scarce.
- Delicious, high energy suet balls
- Perfect for year-round feeding
- Particularly beneficial during Spring and Winter when natural food sources are scarce
- Made with tasty and nutritious suet, flavoured with seeds and mealworms
- Packed with energy and essential oils
- 100% edible for a no-mess, no-waste formula
- 6 suet balls per pack, approximately 85g each
Feeding Guide: Feed from a Suet Ball feeder, a bird table, or on the ground.
Composition: Beef Suet 49.7%, Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, 3 Seed Mix in equal measure (6.6%) – Red Millet, Black Rapeseed, Linseed, Dried Mealworms 0.4%.
Analytical Constituents: Fat 28%, Protein 9%, Fibre 3.8%, Ash 1%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.