Delicious, crunchy snacks for your dog, our White Fish Bites are made with nothing more than 100% natural, EU-sourced whitefish skins, with ZERO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Bagged to order and part of our loose Deli Range of natural chews and treats, our White Fish Bites are the perfect daily snack for your dog, providing a rich source of protein and healthy Omega fats, and are simply air dried fish skins compressed and sliced into bite-sized cubes. They are easy to digest, grain and gluten free and naturally low in fat, and are ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion as they are naturally hypoallergenic too. Healthy and nutritious, they are great for training or just because, for an honest and guilt-free treat every day.
- A tasty, 100% natural selection of fish skin cubes
- Simply air-dried, with no preservatives or artificial nasties
- Grain and gluten-free, containing nothing more than 100% whitefish skins
- Easily digestible and naturally low in fat
- Hypoallergenic and ideal for dogs with allergies
- Omega-rich, supporting healthy skin and coat condition, heart health and more
- Suitable for puppies and dogs over 12 weeks
- Ideal for all breeds, providing a healthy and nutritious snack ideal for daily feeding
- High in quality fish protein, and great for dental health
- Priced per 100g, weighed to order & bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Also available as a bulk 1kg bag.
Composition: 100% Whitefish Skins
Analytical Constituents: Protein 84.4%, Oils and Fats 0.3%, Crude Ash 17%, Crude Fibres 9.2%.
EAN: 0634158913396, 0604565018076
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.