A carefully formulated revolutionary cage freshening product, Beaphar Cage Fresh Granules are designed to keep your hutch or cage fresher for longer, preventing a build up of pet odours and suitable for use with all types of animal bedding.
Using urine encapsulation technology for effective results, Beaphar Cage Fresh Granules trap and destroy smells that arise from used animal bedding, providing a biological action using friendly-microbes which are harmless to both pets and people.Working by digesting organic debris such as animal urine, the friendly microbes in this effective formula help to neutralise and break down odours, resulting in reduced smells around your pet’s cage or hutch as well as helping to decrease its attraction to flies, reducing the risk of flystrike.
An easy to use formula ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor hutches, they are an added essential to any small pet owner, simply sprinkling into the base of the hutch or cage after cleaning prior to bedding, hay, shavings or similar being applied, helping to keep your pet’s cage or hutch fresher between changes, for up to one week.
- A revolutionary product designed to keep the hutch or cage fresher for longer
- Ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor hutches
- Safe and harmless to both pets and people
- With urine encapsulated technology reducing the smells from used animal bedding
- With biological action using friendly-microbe technology that digests organic debris such as animal urine
- Helps to neutralise and break down odours
- Keeps the hutch or cage fresher for one week
- Suitable for use with all types of animal bedding
- Easy to use granule formula
How to Use:
- Remove any bedding from your pet’s cage or hutch and clean their housing as normal, with a disinfecting product such as Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant
- Once the cage or hutch is dry, sprinkle Beaphar Cage Fresh Granules onto the base, especially in any areas that they use regularly for toileting
- Place a normal amount of clean bedding on top of the granules
Repeat this process every time you clean your animals out to ensure cage/hutch freshness and hygiene.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.