Carefully developed to be suitable for all pet homes, toys and surfaces, Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant is a highly effective, long-lasting disinfectant spray with no need to rinse after application making for convenient and thorough cleaning.
Ideal for use in plastic cages, timber hutches, on pet toys and hard surfaces, Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant is safe for use around many animals including Cats, Dogs, Birds, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Rats, Ferrets, Mice, Hamsters, Chinchillas, Chipmunks, Hedgehogs and more for an extremely versatile and effective cleaning product. It contains active ingredients with a formula free from perfumes and colourants, highly effective against viruses such as Parvovirus, VHD and adenovirus as well as killing salmonella, MRSA, E. coli, and fungi such as ringworm.
A registered product under the Biocides Directive containing active ingredients it has proven efficacy, providing deep-cleaning with highly effective and lasting results with an easy-to-use no-rinse formula and trigger spray bottle.
- A highly effective, versatile and long-lasting disinfectant spray
- Suitable for a variety of uses, including
- Plastic cages
- Timber hutches
- Pet toys
- Hard surfaces
- Suitable for a variety of animal types: Cats, Dogs, Birds, Rodents, Chinchillas, Chipmunks, Hedgehogs, Ferrets and more
- Kills Salmonella, MRSA, E.Coli, Fungi such as ringworm
- Highly effective against viruses such as parvovirus, VHD and adenovirus
- No need to rinse after application, for quick and convenient cleaning
- Free from perfumes and colourants
- A thorough and convenient cleaning solution
- Promotes hygienic pet areas
- Registered under the Biocides Directive with proven efficiency
How to Use: Wear gloves when using. Move your pets to a safe place whilst cleaning their cage or hutch. Remove all old and dirty bedding.
- Wash or wipe plastic cage bases clean, and scrape droppings and other debris from the bottom of hutches.
- Rinse surfaces with clean water and spray Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant liberally onto the areas you wish to clean.
- Wipe and allow to dry. For heavily soiled areas, allow a longer contact time before wiping. It is not necessary to rinse pet housing after spraying.
- When using on food bowls or water bottles, it is good practice to rinse the bowl or bottle in clean water after disinfecting.
Active Ingredients: Polymeric biguanide hydrochloride, Alkyldimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.