Carefully formulated to naturally calm your pet, Beaphar Calming Home Spray is an effective, easy to use home remedy containing natural valerian for a plant-based formulation to reduce stress and stress-related behaviour.
Pets can be very sensitive to changes in their environment, particularly cats, which can be lead to problem behaviour and potential health complications. Specially developed to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety in pets within the home, Beaphar Calming Home Spray contains the natural herb, valerian, known for its calming properties. It promotes natural relaxation and feelings of calm, helping cats and dogs to feel more settled in strange of stressful environments.
Designed solely for use around the home, Beaphar Calming Home Spray helps reduce the symptoms of distress and unwanted behaviour, including scratching, constant meowing or barking, spraying and destructive behaviour. It’s also great for use in your car and temporary accommodation while travelling with pets helping them remain calm and settled.
- A carefully developed spray formula to calm and relax cats and dogs
- With valerian, a natural herb, known for its calming properties
- Helps prevent problem behaviour and potential stress-related health complications
- Promotes natural relaxation and feelings of calm
- Helps cats and dogs feel more settled and at ease
- Designed for use around the home
- Great for use when travelling
- Helps reduce the symptoms of distress, including scratching, meowing, barking, spraying and destructive behaviour
- Easy to use spray formula
- Can be used alongside other items in the Beaphar Calming range products for maximum results
- Suitable for all breeds of cat and dog
How to use: Prior to use, test on an inconspicuous area of material for colour fastness. Shake well before use. Spray on areas where your dog or cat shows disruptive behaviour, signs of stress or general feelings of anxiety. It can also be sprayed on blankets, toys and pet bedding to help promote feelings of calm. Spray inside cat carriers and dog crates or on blankets before travelling in the car.
Active Ingredients: Valerian.
Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. DO NOT apply to animals.
To find out more about Beaphar and their products, click here!