Carefully formulated as a concentrated flea-repellent shampoo, Beaphar Herbal Dog Flea shampoo naturally repels fleas, containing natural oils of geranium, lavender and margosa extract.
Suitable for all dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age, Beaphar Herbal Dog Flea Shampoo is a natural flea-repellent shampoo, ideal for regular use to repel fleas from your dog’s coat. It contains margosa extract, a derivative of the Neem tree, well known for its insect repelling properties. It effectively discourages fleas from living on your dog’s coat, leaving it clean, fragrant and flea-free.
- A concentrated flea-repellent shampoo
- Made with natural herbal ingredients to naturally repel fleas
- With Geranium, Lavender and Margosa Extract, providing natural insect repelling properties
- Effectively discourages fleas from living on your dog’s coat
- Leaves the coat clean, fragrant and flea-free
- Suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age
- Easy to use formula
How to Use: Weigh your pet carefully and use the following table to calculate the correct dose. Wear gloves when using this product. Using the table below, mix the recommended amount of shampoo with 300ml of lukewarm water.
Small Dog 1.5-5kg: 30ml shampoo
Medium Dog 5-15kg: 50ml shampoo
Large Dog 15-30kg: 70ml shampoo
- Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly with warm water and apply half the mixture
- Massage well into the coat, using fingertips around the head to avoid eyes, ears and the mouth
- Rinse and repeat with the remainder of the mixture, working up a good lather
- Rinse well with fresh, lukewarm water and towel dry. Brush and comb thoroughly.
If required, treatment can be repeated after seven days.
Active Ingredients: Margosa Extract 0.2% w/w.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.