A delicious, natural recipe made with healthy, real ingredients, BURNS Original Cat Food contains all the essential nutrients your cat needs to maintain optimal health and condition, with an easily digestible recipe packed with flavour.
Providing complete and balanced nutrition for all adult and senior cats, BURNS Original Cat Food supports your cat’s overall health and wellbeing, containing all 11 essential amino acids your cat needs to remain in good condition. It is enriched with key vitamins and minerals, including Taurine and Vitamin A, supporting healthy eyes, a healthy heart and a strong immune system. It also provides a healthy source of fibre and energy from wholesome carbohydrates, with quality animal protein to support strong, lean muscles. Designed to care for your cat inside and out, it maintains healthy digestion, healthy kidneys and urinary tract and a glossy coat and healthy skin, all from nature’s goodness and with no artificial nasties.
- A naturally hypoallergenic, complete recipe for all adult and senior cats
- Complete and balanced, supporting all aspects of your cats health
- Enriched with key minerals and vitamins to support organ function and good condition
- With high-quality animal protein from delicious chicken
- With wholesome carbohydrates from wholegrain maize and brown rice
- With added chicken livers for irresistible flavour and essential minerals, such as iron
- With added taurine to support healthy eyes and a healthy heart
- Easily digestible, with no wheat, wheat gluten, dairy, eggs or soya
- No artificial nasties, sugars or salts
- No added sugars, GM ingredients, animal derivatives or fillers
- With simple, key ingredients to ensure optimum health
- Made in the UK
Composition: Brown Rice (46%), Chicken Meal (38%), Wholegrain Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Livers, Salmon Oil, Seaweed, Minerals.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 21500IU; Vitamin D3 1720IU; Vitamin E 150IU; Taurine 1000mg; Trace elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 8mg; Iron (ferrous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 30mg; Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 0.5mg; Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 15mg; Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 125mg; Selenium (3b8.11; Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.15mg. Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 28%; Crude Fat 12%; Crude Fibre 2%; Crude Ash 7.5%; Copper 12mg/kg; Sodium 0.3%; Calcium 1.9%; Phosphorus 1.5%; Magnesium 0.12%; Potassium 0.64%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.78%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.52%
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.