A delicious, natural treat for cats over 12 months, Toplife Cat Milk is highly digestible and naturally delicious, suitable for all breeds and rich in key vitamins to support good health.
Perfect for our furry friends, made with lactose-reduced cows milk for a healthy, safe and delicious snack cats love the natural taste of, Toplife Cat Milk supports optimum condition, a strong immune system, strong teeth and bones and good overall health. It is enriched with added vitamin C and E, and also contains taurine, essential for your cat’s health. Reducing the lactose means it is also more easily digestible for your cat, retaining all the natural goodness and taste but providing a more appropriate recipe they’ll love. It comes in a convenient 200ml tetra carton with screw lid for resealable, ideal for daily feeding in a multitude of ways.
- A delicious liquid snack for cats over 12 months
- With a lactose-reduced formula to ensure a more easily digestible recipe
- With added Vitamin C and E to support a strong immune system
- With taurine for a healthy heart and eyes
- With inulin, supporting a healthy gut and digestive system
- Ideal as a lick treat, hydrating your cat in summer months, encouraging licking or as a daily treat
- Encourages lapping and licking
- Ideal for use in warmer months to keep your pet hydrated and healthy
- In a resealable carton – Once opened, store in the fridge so your cat can enjoy later
- No artificial nasties
- Convenient 200ml carton
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or snack daily or as and when preferred. It is great for adding to dry food, or fed on its own in a separate dish.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.