A delicious, natural treat for kittens, Toplife Kitten Milk is highly digestible and naturally delicious, suitable for all breeds and rich in key vitamins to support good health.
Perfect for our furry friends, made with lactose-reduced cows milk for a healthy, safe and delicious snack kittens love, Toplife Kitten Milk gives your kitten an extra bit of support during early weeks and months, enriched with vitamin C and E to strengthen the immune system. It also contains added taurine to maintain healthy eyes, and inulin to nourish the good bacteria in your kitten’s developing digestive system. Reducing the lactose means it is also more easily digestible for your kitten, retaining all the natural goodness and taste but providing a more kitten-appropriate recipe they’ll love. It comes in a convenient tetra bottle with screw lid, ideal for daily feeding in a multitude of ways.
- A delicious snack for kittens
- With a lactose-reduced formula to ensure a more easily digestible recipe
- With added Vitamin C and E to support a strong immune system
- With taurine for a healthy heart and eyes
- With inulin, supporting a healthy gut and digestive system
- Suitable for all kittens up to 12 months of age
- Ideal for younger and older kittens, as a snack, lick treat or addition to kibble to soften or add more flavour
- Helps to keep your pet hydrated, which can often be difficult in young kittens
- Encouraging weaning and lapping
- In a resealable carton – Once opened, store in the fridge so your kitten can enjoy later
- No artificial nasties
- Convenient 200ml carton
Feeding Guide: For younger kittens, encourage lapping and help with weaning by mixing with solid food or just as a little treat. For older kittens, feed it as often as you like by adding to dry food, or feed on its own as a delicious daily treat. Suitable for all kittens up to 12 weeks, feed Toplife Cat Milk following this.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.
If you wish to purchase any items in bulk or larger quantities, please contact us.