A completely natural product that promotes a clean, healthy and shiny coat for small animals, Tiny Friends Farm Bathing Sand is ideal for a variety of small pets, particularly chinchillas to keep their coat in optimum condition.
A naturally absorbent material, Tiny Friends Farm Bathing Sand is soft and kind, ideal even for pets with sensitive skin. It is the first choice for many owners of show Chinchillas, promoting ideal coat condition, and is a delightful bathing treat for other small pets including hamsters, gerbils and degus. 100% natural sand, this special formula undergoes a dust extraction process to ensure it is completely dust and bacteria-free. It’s designed for daily use for chinchillas, and for weekly use for other small pets.
- A natural sand that promotes a clean, healthy and shiny coat
- An essential for chinchillas, featuring the highest quality bathing sand
- The first choice for many owners of Show Chinchillas
- Promotes ideal coat condition
- Provides a delightful bathing experience
- Soft on skin, ideal for sensitive pets
- A very nice treat for hamsters, gerbils and degus
- Highly absorbent, and completely dust and bacteria-free
- Made with 100% natural sand
- 1kg tub/bag (see packaging change information)
How to Use: Allow 2.5cm of Tiny Friends Farm Bathing Sand in a high sided tray. Chinchillas will enjoy a sand bath every day, whilst hamsters, gerbils and degus prefer to bathe two or three times a week. Only allow your pet to bathe for up to 10-20 minutes at a time to help prevent dry skin. Remove soiled sand immediately and change the sand at least once a week.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.