Carefully formulated to provide a high-calorie, tasty and nutritional food supplement for all dogs and puppies, VetIQ NutriVit Plus Dog provides a range of key vitamins and minerals for your pet, to help keep them in tip top condition every day.
Designed to provide an array of essential vitamins and minerals to your dog in an easy feed, great tasting formula, VetIQ NutriVit Plus aids in maintaining your pet’s overall health, providing extra energy and nutrition in an easily digestible, tasty paste. Ideal for all dogs and puppies, particularly those recovering after illness or operation or experiencing a lack of appetite, it helps to stimulate appetite and increase weight gain, thereby helping your pet feel happy, healthy and energetic once again. It also helps to prevent vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies caused by a lack of a complete and balanced diet, illness, loss of appetite and more, providing a range of benefits to your dog’s health including a healthy immune system, a healthy appetite, healthy skin and coat condition, and efficient metabolism and digestion of food.
A convenient, non-toxic and pet-friendly vitamin formulation for all dogs and puppies, VetIQ NutriVit Plus delivers essential quantities of various key vitamins and minerals, ensuring correct bodily function and overall good health and immunity. These ingredients/additives include:
- Biotin, an essential water soluble B vitamin that cannot be manufactured by your dog, benefitting your dog’s skin, liver and nervous system health, nail strength, brain health, energy, mood and more
- Calcium, an essential mineral to encourage the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- Iron, essential for the development of red blood cells
- Malt Syrup, rich in minerals including calcium copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and more
- Folic Acid, an essential water-soluble B-Vitamin necessary for amino acid metabolism, cell production and cell membrane integrity. It also aids the metabolism of fat, promotes proper growth and development, and aids fetal development during pregnancy
- B Vitamins, crucial for the health of your dog aiding the immune system, nervous system, digestive tract, cognitive function and more
- Vitamin A, essential for the maintenance of optimal health including skin, coat, muscle and nerve function
- Vitamin E, a high anti-inflammatory that can aid skin and coat condition, as well as strengthen the immune system
Designed to daily administration, fed with food or alone, VetIQ NutriVit Plus Vitamin Energiser is a highly palatable recipe. High in fibre to aid healthy digestion, it also helps aid efficient metabolism and digestion of food, ensuring your dog absorbs essential nutrition with every meal they consume. Feed according to recommended amounts below.
- A complete vitamin paste for all dogs and puppies
- Helps to prevent deficiencies, encouraging healthy appetite and aid recovery for convalescing pets
- Great tasting formula, ideal for “Finicky Eaters”
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids to encourage good health and healthy recovery
- An essential, high calorie supplement for pets recovering after illness or operation
- An ideal supplement for pets suffering with loss of appetite
- With biotin and zinc for a healthy skin and coat
- Helps to stimulate appetite and increase weight gain
- Encourages the health and happiness of all dogs, while increasing energy levels
- Promotes a healthy immune system, a healthy appetite and healthy skin and coat
- Aids efficient metabolism and digestion of food, ensuring proper nutrient absorption within the body
- High calorie, encouraging healthy weight gain
- Designed for daily feeding, in a handy tube for convenient dosing and storing
Directions for Use: Feed daily according to dosage instructions below.
Composition: Malt Syrup, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Natural Flavouring, Acacia Gum, Cod Liver Oil.
Additives per kg: Preservatives. Emulsifiers. Flavouring. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins and pro-vitamins:Vitamin E 1300mg, Calcium D-Pantothenate 360mg, Nicotinamide 350mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) 360mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(B6) 250mg, Vitamin A 12000iu, Riboflavin (B2) 100mg, Folic Acid 40mg, Vitamin D3 1000iu, Biotin 5mg, Cyanocobalamin (B12) 2mg. Trace Elements: Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate 300mg, Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate 450mg, Potassium Iodide 13mg, Zinc Sulphate 160mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 9mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3mg.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 2.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 41.7%, Crude Fibre 7.2%, Moisture 14.1%, Ash 1.3%.
Calorie Content: 4700kcal/kg or 24kcal/teaspoon (5g).
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.