A superior senior supplement for cats and dogs, VetIQ Senior Care Tablets provide complete care for older pets combining key multivitamins and minerals to ease the signs of ageing.
As pets get older, their nutritional needs change. Featuring a unique, concentrated source of natural active ingredients, VetIQ Senior Care Tablets provide superior health support for cats and dogs, ideal for ages 6 and over. They contain Chondroitin, Glucosamine, and Green Lipped Mussel, delivering targeted supports for ageing joints, and also contain a full complement of vitamins, amino acids and ginseng, proven to help maintain a healthy, strong immune system and aid in increasing energy and stamina, particularly beneficial for older pets during physical activity. An easy feed tablet, it can either be fed whole or crushed into food for increased palatability.
- An easy feed, tailored multivitamin supplement for ageing dogs and cats
- Suitable for all dogs and cats over 6 years of age
- Supports and eases the signs of ageing, specially formulated to provide superior health support for older cats and dogs
- Made with a unique concentrated source of natural active ingredients
- With a full complement of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and Ginseng
- Proven to help maintain the immune system, and aid in increasing energy and stamina during physical activity
- Promotes healthy, active mobility and supports ageing joints, with added Chondroitin, Glucosamine and Green Lipped Mussel
- Meets the daily requirements of nutrients to prevent deficiencies in your pet’s diet
- Ideal for dogs and cats that may have a lowered food intake or loss of appetite due to ageing
- Helps to maintain immune and brain health
- An ideal daily supplement for all older dogs and cats
- 45 tablets per box
Directions for Use: Feed daily with or without food, as per the feeding guide in our gallery.
Composition: Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Yeast, Magnesium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glucosamine 1.2%, Chondroitin Sulphate 0.6%, Cranberry Extract 0.6%, Green Lipped Mussel.
Additives per kg: Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin B5 453mg, Vitamin C 453mg, Vitamin E 338mg, Vitamin B3 226mg,. Vitamin B1 226mg, Vitamin B6 226mg, Vitamin B2 182mg, Vitamin A 22989iu, Vitamin D3 19540iu, Vitamin B12 1mg, Biotin Trace. Amino Acids: Taurine 230mg. Trace Elements: Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 136mg, Selenised Yeast (Inactive) 226mg. Flavouring: Ginseng Extract, Acacia.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 3.1%, Fat Content 2.2%, Crude Fibre 0.7%, Moisture 1.0%, Ash 845.3%, Calcium 32.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.1%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.