Carefully developed to naturally calm your pet and help reduce stress, BEAPHAR Calming Spot On is an easy to apply spot on calming treatment, working quickly and effectively with a single application lasting up to one week.
Effectively calming and reducing problem behaviour in cats such as vertical scratching on furniture, urine spraying, excessing meowing and boisterous behaviour, BEAPHAR Calming Spot On contains natural valerian, a natural herb that is often used in human healthcare to manage stress. It effectively calms and helps reduce stress, working quickly and effectively within one hour after application and lasting up to one week per application.
A special micro-encapsulated formulation, BEAPHAR Calming Spot On contains 3 applications, leaving your cat feeling calm, settled and relaxed for up to 3 weeks per box. This can be especially important in multi-pet households, as cats are particularly sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment. It’s also great for helping your cat feel less apprehensive during difficult times such as visits to the vets or cattery, firework displays, thunderstorms, travelling or moving house. Once applied, the spot on works quickly, and will be effective within one hour.
- Combines natural plant ingredients to naturally calm and relax cats
- Helps reduce general problem behaviour in cats, often caused by stress and anxiety
- Easy to use spot on treatment, effective for up to one week per application
- Provides three applications, providing calming effects for up to 3 weeks per pack
- Effective within one hour after application for immediate results
- Helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety during potentially stressful times
- With natural valerian, often used in human healthcare to manage stress and encourage feelings of calm
- Can be used alongside other items in the Beaphar Calming range products for maximum results
- Suitable for all cats
- Three pipettes per pack, effective up to 1 week per pipette
How to use: Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
- Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
- Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors
- Apply the contents of one pipette to the top of your cat’s head, between the ears.
Beaphar Calming Spot On will be effective within one hour after application. For best results, apply one pipette between the ears once a week. If your cat gets wet, such as in heavy rain or following a bath, re-apply the drops as the effect may be diminished. If you use a spot on flea product, this is usually applied between the animal’s shoulder blades. Take care to apply this spot on in a different place to flea products, ideally between the ears. If this is not possible, it is advisable to leave 48 hours between applying the two products.
Active Ingredients: Valerian.
Safety Notice: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. Should have any concerns regarding the use of this product, or your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care is taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated or packaged in alternative packaging, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, as well as physical packaging of the product compared to the image shown. You should always check and read the product label prior to use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our BEAPHAR range!