Carefully developed to naturally calm your pet and help reduce stress, Beaphar Calming Tablets are easy to administer, working quickly and effectively providing a natural way to help your pet feel calmer and happier.
Effectively calming and reducing problem behaviour in both cats and dogs such as vertical scratching, urine spraying, excessive meowing, excessive barking, and boisterous behaviour, Beaphar Calming Tablets contain natural plant extracts of rosemary, lime tree blossom and hop flower, providing a soothing blend of ingredients that promote a calming effect without causing drowsiness. They effectively calm and help to reduce stress, with administration being directly into the mouth or as an addition to food for convenience. Especially useful during potentially stressful times such as bonfire night, firework displays, travelling, moving house or trips to the vets, kennels or cattery, these effective tablets can be given regularly for continual treatment, suitable for all breeds of cat and dog.
- Combines natural plant ingredients to naturally soothe, calm and relax your pet
- Helps reduce general problem behaviour in pets, often caused by stress and anxiety
- Easy to administer tablet treatment, which can be fed either whole or mixed in with food
- With melissa, lime tree blossom, rosemary and hop flowers
- Helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety during potentially stressful times
- Can be used alongside other items in the Beaphar Calming range products for maximum results
- Suitable for all breeds of cat and dog
- 20 tablets per pack
How to use: Give your pet Beaphar Calming Tablets up to 1.5 hours before a potentially stressful situation. Tablets can be given either directly into the mouth or as an addition to food.
Tablets can be given every 2.5 hours, up to a maximum of three times per day.
Active Ingredients: Rosemary, Lime Tree Blossom, Hop Flowers, Melissa.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.